Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sephora haul and EOTD

I got my order from Sephora on Friday (using my 15% off coupon!) and did an EOTD with one of the shades from the palette I got.

Urban Decay Stereophonic 24/7 Set of eyeliners for $20. It includes Gunmetal, Zero, Crash, Underground and a full size Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy

Benefit To Go Beauty Bestsellers Kit for $10. It includes some very small samples of Posietint (a cheek and lip stain), Some Kind-A Gorgeous: The Foundation Faker, That Gal (a face primer) and High Beam. I am very pleased to get to some of this brands best sellers for a low price. The cheek and lip stain was very pretty pink and showed up well on my fair skin but was a little too sticky. The foundation faker was a little too dark and would probably be a good shade for people who have light to medium skin. The high beam did not show up on me, probably because I am too fair, but I bet it would look really awesome on light to medium skin and the face primer worked pretty well and smelled good. It smelled kind of sweet. I probably would not buy any of this in full size just because most of it didn't look good on me and I can get other variations of primers and blush that I like better.

Korre's Smoky Eyes Eyeliner Trio for $10 - this is a great deal for three eyeliners. The colors are light blue, blue/black and silver. I used it today and included some pics of my EOTD and some swatches. They are really soft, much like urban decay.

Tarte For Your Eyes Only Eyeshadow Quad with the brush for $12. I used the charcoal (looks like dark blue to me) today in my crease and used the brush that came with the set just to see if it was any good. I liked it. I thought it did a pretty good at applying and blending. I have not tried the other three colors. There is also a matte black, a matte brown and a shimmering plum.

I swatched some of the Urban Decay liners together so you can see the difference in color. I also have another set coming from Urban Decay and will put swatches of those up at another time.


7 comments:

Heather said...

I want the Benefit bestsellers kit badly!

Your eyes are so beautiful, I am in love with them.

lillypug said...

It's such a cute little kit! :) SO worth the $10. I think you would really like.

awe, thanks for the compliment on my eyes. Being green they kind of clash with a lot of things but, I don't care, I wear whatever I want anyway! lol

Phyrra said...

Yay! I totally wanted to get that benefit set but I was behavin'.
Great haul :)

lizS said...

ROWR! very hot, lpug!

Kristie said...

nice haul! Thanks for your EOTD..very pretty. How did you like the liners from Korres?

lillypug said...

naturalnchicmakeup - I actually like them quite a lot. They are soft and go on fairly easy and stay on well. My favorite color is the silver one because I have nothing else like it. I would definitely buy more of them in the future!

Jennifer Wong said...

nice haul. I really want to the Benefit best seller kit... I hope they still have them :) you have really pretty eyes.. i like the colors on you